Sobota z cytatami (odc.322)

maja 02, 2020

Nadeszła sobota więc czas na kolejną odsłonę cyklu cytatów.
Dzisiaj m.in. cytat z filmu z Oscarową rolą Caseya Afflecka „Manchester by the Sea”, dzieła Miloša Formana „Amadeusz” oraz włoskiego melodramatu lat 60. „Przygoda”

Przygoda (1960, reż. Michelangelo Antonioni)
To think that if there ever was a woman deliberately created, actually custom-made for every kind of promiscuity and betrayal, of soridness and debauchery, it would be her. Oh, well. She's faithful, a faithfulness born from a sort of apathy.


Żołnierzyk (1963, reż. Jean-Luc Godard)
I don't know. Life says women are right. But gives death to men. Death is what's important. Van Gogh once said that death would take us to another star.


Amadeusz (1984, reż. Miloš Forman)
All I wanted was to sing to God. He gave me that longing... and then made me mute. Why? Tell me that. If He didn't want me to praise him with music, why implant the desire? Like a lust in my body! And then deny me the talent?


Nienawiść (1995, reż. Mathieu Kassovitz)
t's about a society on its way down. And as it falls,it keeps telling itself: "So far so good... So far so good... So far so good." It's not how you fall that matters. It's how you land.


Zostawić Las Vegas (1995, reż. Mike Figgis)
I think the thing is, we both realized that we didn’t have that much time. And I accepted him for who he was, and I didn’t expect him to change, and I think he felt that for me, too. I liked his drama, and he needed me. And I loved him. I really loved him.


Życie świadome (2001, reż. Richard Linklater)
The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.


Persopolis (2007, reż. Marjane Satrapi, Vincent Paronnaud)
Listen. I don’t like to preach, but here’s some advice. You’ll meet a lot of jerks in life. If they hurt you, remember it’s because they’re stupid. Don’t react to their cruelty. There’s nothing worse than bitterness and revenge. Keep your dignity and be true to yourself.


Tokyo Sonata (2008, reż. Kiyoshi Kurosawa)
When you think about it, we’re like a slowly sinking ship. The lifeboats are long gone…the water’s up to our mouths. We know it’s hopeless, but we’re still looking for an exit. But we don’t have the courage to dive underwater, either.


Wielkie piękno (2013, reż. Paolo Sorrentino)
I spent all my summers making plans for September. Not any longer. Now I spend the summer remembering the good intentions which vanished. In part because of laziness, in part because of carelessness. What’s wrong with feeling nostalgic? It’s the only distraction for those who’ve no faith in the future.


Manchester by the Sea (2016, reż. Kenneth Lonergan)
Let... let me finish. However... My heart was broken - cause it's always gonna be broken, and I know yours is broken, too - but I don't have to carry it. I said things that... I should fuckin' burn in hell for what I said to you.

Zobacz poprzednie odcinki

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Flickr Images