września 19, 2020

 


Dżentelmeni (2019, rwż. Guy Ritchie)
Kids stab, girls shoot, boys punch. Grown ups fight with their heads. That’s where the real battle is.


Irlandczyk *2019, reż. Martin Scorsese)
You don’t know how fast time goes by until you get there.⠀



The Morning Show (2019-)
The news is changing. And the news is changing because the people who deliver the news, who showed themselves as honest and decent and trustworthy, have in quite a few cases now proved themselves to be untruthful. And as a result, I think people are wanting more transparency in journalism. I think they want to know the person behind the facade. I think they want to trust that the person that is telling them the truth about the world is an honest person.



Może pora z tym skończyć (2020, reż. Charlie Kaufman)
People like to think of themselves as points moving through time. But I think it’s probably the opposite. We’re stationary, and time passes through us, blowing like cold wind, stealing our heat, leaving us chapped and frozen.




Diuna (2020, reż. Denis Villeneuve)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear, and I will permit it to pass over me. When the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Tenet (2020, reż. Christopher Nolan)
You don’t negotiate with a tiger. You admire tiger, until it turns on you, and you feel its true f***ing nature!


Nie czas umierać (2020, reż. Cary Fukunaga)
License to kill. History of violence. I could be speaking to my own reflection. Only your skills die with your body. Mine will survive long after I’m gone. istory isn’t kind to men who play God.


Dodaj podpis


Devs(2020)
I took nothing from you. I can't take what you never had. The sense that you are participating in life was only ever an illusion. Life is just something we watch on a fold, like pictures on a screen.


Kraina Lovecrafta (2020-)
tories are like people. Loving them doesn’t make them perfect. You just try and cherish them, overlook their flaws.⠀


You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Flickr Images